? ??????????????Trees? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.9 (41 Ratings)??138 Grabs Today. 8497 Total Grabs. ??????Prev
iew?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Orange Forest? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.3 (22 Ratings)??6 Grabs Today. 1979 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Ins BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Welcome to the Lillypad

I am pleased to welcome you here. I have many posts and interesting photographs to add to my blog. I cannot wait to add more gadgets and new posts. Please tell me what you think of my blog, and what you would like to see here!
Thank you,
LILLY

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

All About Me

My name is Charlotte. I am fourteen years old. I was born and raised in New Braunfels, Texas. I enjoy living in Texas because it is hot in the summer and I live less than five minutes away from America's #1 Waterpark, Schlitterbahn! I love to go to Schlitterbahn in the summer with my friends and family. I am the oldest of four children, two sisters and one brother. Isabella is twelve and likes soccer. I love soccer too, but I have an ear problem so I can't play my favorite sport. Katherine is ten, and she loves gymnastics and the color pink. Gregory is seven, and he loves Indiana Jones and Star Wars. Gregory is a favorite among all of my friends, and pretty much everyone he meets. One of my favorite hobbies is writing. I like writing everything from short stories to poems to essays for school. I am currently writing a novel, and I will try to post a chapter or two on this blog. About my family's origins, my mother was born in Canada, and my dad was born in Texas. I have a dual-citizenship right now, and when I am eighteen I get to choose between Canada and the United States. I go to Canada every summer to visit my grandparents in Ottawa, Ontario. So far, my perception of the Canadian government and way of life is inclining my opinion of the northern lands far above that of the "melting pot" of the United States. Thanks for blogging!
LILLY

5 comments:

  1. Fantastic beginning to your blog! I loved reading this about you! Well done!
    ~Mrs. A

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are doing a wonderful job on your blog! I love the little fish game! It is sooo much fun! I cant wait to see what you have left in store!:)
    ~Holly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is Canada really cold? I think that America is way better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope that you will continue to blog over the summer, so that we can keep in touch over the summer! You are an awesome person, and I hope that we can always be friends!:)
    ~Holly

    ReplyDelete